Saturday, May 2, 2009

#57

57 Days to go...

Hi, Little One!

I just want to thank God again for you. No matter how scared I am of motherhood, I know that you are an amazing miracle.

I was reading through my friends blogs when I came across Adeline's. I found out that last week was National Infertility Week and I just want to take the time to think of all the women who desperately want a child of their own.



I have amazing friends and family who have suffered from infertility issues and miscarriages but have been blessed with a child.

Did you know that Adeline's baby Luke really and truly is a miracle?? She suffered through 3 miscarriages before that sweet baby was brought into this world.

Did you know that Mel tried for the longest time before she was blessed with Jonah?

Did you know that Ashley's little miracle took much longer to get here than she ever expected?

Did you know that even your sweet cousins took awhile to get here and weren't immediately given by God to my sisters to care for?

I think about how shocked but excited Daddy and I were to find out you were going to be joining our family that I often take for granted how blessed we are to be pregnant with you.

Shauna told me something powerful when I first told her that I was pregnant with you. She said

"God has the power to open and to close the womb."

Wow - God chose me. I don't know why but He did. He chose me to be your Mommy.

I am so thankful and feel so blessed.

Keep on growing Little One - you are our sweet, little miracle!!

1 comment:

Adeline said...

I can't wait to see you and your big belly today! Thanks for this post!

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker