Friday, May 15, 2009

#44

44 Days to go...

Hi, Little One!

Busy, busy, busy day we had!

We have a busy few weeks ahead of us so I'm trying my best to get most things accomplished before you get here.

Today we went to Sam's and your Tatay bought you some diapers and baby wipes. He bought me some sandals and fruit. He loves to spoil his Buleles.

Then, we headed over to Target to return some things and finished our baby shower shopping at Baby's R Us for all the parties we'll be going to in the next few weeks.

I had to get some last minute accessories for another baby party for you, tomorrow, with our family and some of my best friends.

We went to JoAnn's and bought craft supplies for all the fun things I'm making for your room.

I remember when I could do all of this and not even break a sweat. But, now that I'm 8 months pregnant - it really takes a toll on me. It doesn't help that I'm still having Braxton Hicks and real contractions mixed in with my errand running!

I know that all this running around will be no more or at least slow down tremendously when you get here. I would like to get out of the house with you once you're a little bigger - but we'll be in the hottest months of the year in Dallas...so expect lots of lazy days at home or at your Tatay and Nana's house.

This is something I'm going to have to get used to....the not being able to just pick up and go on a whim. I know that it'll be much harder once you get here. I'll have a car seat, stroller, diaper bag, and...YOU to bring around. But, that's ok - I'm totally fine with not meandering through the aisles at Super Target - it'll save us lots of money!

We'll be best buds and two peas in a pod....and then when Daddy gets home...you and him will hang out while I get some time for moi :-)

For now, Sweet Baby, keep on growing!!

No comments:

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker