Friday, May 22, 2009

#37

37 days to go....or sooner

Hi Little One.

I love you Sweet Girl. I really, really, really do.

I don't know how to describe what I feel when I think about meeting you. You've already captured my heart in a way I never thought possible.

We celebrated you again with friends from our church. I am so amazed at how giving these women for only knowing me for a couple of months. You received gifts from women I had never even met. They celebrated you along with another Baby Girl that is coming a couple months after you.

Baby McAbee will be here August 26th. Her Mommy and Daddy are leaders of our Home Team. This Home Team has welcomed Daddy and I into their group with open arms and open hearts. They made us feel right at home and I can already tell from the short time we've been with this group - that they'll be friends to us for a lifetime.

Daddy and I prayed for a Home Team so that we'd have a group of people that would hold us accountable for our walk with Christ. We found that group - and feel so thankful that we can laugh, love, cry, and worship with them.

Friends come in all sorts of places. These friends came to us because God knew we needed them.

We shared a great night last night celebrating you and Baby McAbee with great food, lots of stories, and tons of laughter!

What a great night with great friends!

Sweet Baby, keep on growing!

No comments:

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker