Thursday, May 21, 2009

#38

38 Days to go...

Morning, Little One.

One of the things I love to do is write. I love to write stories, loved to write reports when I had to in school, and I especially love to write poems.

I love that I can get creative and use my brain in a different and creative way.

So, Sweet Girl...let Mommy show you a different side of who I am.

I call this one:

"Missing you.."


I longingly think of you and don't know where to start.
It's painful to think of all the time we've been apart.

I catch myself stealing glances and allow the sadness to come.
I know for a moment - you were the One.

I have to stop memories or my thoughts will be full of danger.
Because what I have now - it's not you - a total stranger.

I can't allow myself to dwell - my husband - he'll end up in rage.
Because he knows I can't go back - my life right now is not in that stage.

I laugh when I think about the times we shared.
How you hugged my body closely - times you let me down - were rare.

You made me feel sexy, playful, and like a woman.
At times you gave me confidence - and made me believe "I can."

We'll be together again - our times will be once more.
When I can be proud of me as I walk out the front door.

Oh - pre- pregnancy wardrobe - how I miss you so much.
I know you don't understand for how these 8 months - you've not been given a touch.

My body has changed from a size 2 to a size...much more robust.
I have a plan to come back to you - THIS is a must.

My my feet are longing for the high heels that made me taller.
My body can't wait to be at least 4 sizes smaller.

My cute little skirts, pants, and shirts that gave me class.
Man those tight, little jeans - gave me a good...behind...

But this Sweet Baby girl is thankful for the Mumu's I don.
She's able to move, breathe, with the elastic I have on.

So for now - we'll be apart - but give me til December.
After 7 months of they gym - I'll once again remember...

How it feels to wear clothes without high waist bands.
And to wear T-shirts that fit - not borrowed from my Man.

We'll be together again - a promise I make to myself.
It will be a great day - pre pregnancy wardrobe - when I take you back off the shelf!

Sweet Girl, I hope you liked seeing this different side of your Momma! I love you so much! Keep on growing!

No comments:

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker