Thursday, May 7, 2009

#52

52 Days to go...

Morning, Little One!

I want to tell you - it's going to be ok.

There is a time when all is where it should be.

There isn't a thing you can do but just accept it.

A lot of it has to do with the fact that I'm having you - but I think it's worth it.

It'll be alright. Just try your best to not be afraid.

Listen, Sweet Girl - they are how they are because they have to be that way.

Yours won't be that way...until you get older, decide to have a baby, and then....
you're ::ahem:: breastesses will look like National Geographic Cover Girls.

Who's to blame?

Well - gravity and age have a huge part in it. I guess you can stop time by going under the knife but really - I don't think it's worth it.

They make milk for you - I know weird - like udders on a cow. But, they're full of all that you'll need for the first few months of life.

Don't be afraid of them, though, when you meet them face to face. I try to put myself in your little booties - and even I get a little phaclempt but I know this is what's best for you.

It's a natural and beautiful thing - or so all the books say.

And when it's all over - we'll make a trip to Vicky's Secret (who am I kidding - Target Unmentionables section) and enlist the help of under wire and padding to get them looking right.

I know - this is probably the most serious subject we've discussed. But, woman to woman - it needs to be talked about.

For now, Little One, just keep on growing! You have YEARS to worry about silly things like this!
Love you!

No comments:

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker