Wednesday, May 20, 2009

#39

39 days to go...

Morning, Little One!

In the 30's now...holy moly...

A great memory I have growing up is something only my mom (your Nana) and I did. She would work late nights at the ER and would come home around 10:30PM. By that time, I would already be asleep. But, I would wake up and sit with her in the living room and watch T.V. until I fell back asleep. The show we watched...was "Love Connection."



I remember sitting with her as she watched the show and still remember this moment just the two of us would share.

I hope to have small moments like that with you.

It may not be "Love Connection..." but maybe you and I will debate the validity of "The Bachelorette" and if you really can find love on T.V.

Maybe we'll have mornings where we'll have breakfast in bed and watch cartoons..."Alvin and the Chipmunks", "Scooby Doo," "The Smurfs..." only the classics.


The only thing I'm sure of is that I want to start special traditions only you and I will share. I also want you to have a special something you do with Daddy.

I love you, Sweet Girl! We have a lot of time to decide what kind of girl time we'll have together...for now...keep on growing!

No comments:

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker