Wednesday, April 15, 2009

#74

74 Days to go...

You're a ninja, Little One.

I've decided you're going to have a huge career as either a professional ninja or a Rockette. Girlfriend....you can KICK!

Something I hope for you....that you love to cook like me.

I picture us in the kitchen - you on a stool at the island and me directing you on how to mix cake batter while you secretly stick your little, pudgy hands in the mix and take samples.

I can see you in your little apron, trying to measure out flour, but the flour goes everywhere and all of a sudden there's a sea of white!!

I can see your sweet face smudged with brownie batter and your hair full of chocolate.

I can see you run up to your Daddy with a tray of goodies that YOU made.

I love knowing that I get to share my love of cooking and baking with you - my daughter!

I love that my passion for being in the kitchen is going to be passed down to you.

I can't wait for those moments - but for now - sweet Baby - keep on growing!

No comments:

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker