Sunday, April 19, 2009

#70

70 Days to go...

Hi Little One...

Holy cow....30 weeks left...when did this happen??? It just seems like yesterday when I found out you were going to be joining Daddy and I. Time flies...

I'm proud of us, sweet girl, we made it through the night. I know how anxious we both were and didn't sleep at all but aren't we lucky we have such great guard dogs!

I think you liked it as much as I did every time I had to use the bathroom (which was about 4 times last night), your Big Brother Keiser would follow us into the bathroom and lay down on the tile until I was done. By the way, my entire ute is available for your comfort - not just the area right on top of my bladder...so feel free to use as much space as you like...you have 70 days until I officially have to evict you...

Oh...Daddy just got home from his weekend of debauchery!!!!! Gotta go give him kisses and tell him about our weekend!

Love you Little One...keep on growing!!

No comments:

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker