Saturday, April 25, 2009

#64

64 Days to go....

Hi, Sweet Girl!

Daddy and I went to a birthing class today at the hospital you are going to be born at.

Since we expect you to be honest with us concerning everything in your life, I'm going to be honest with you.

The class was B.O.R.I.N.G.

Maybe it was because I had learned so much from my past schooling and Daddy was fidgety - but - we were kind of over it around an hour into the class.

Daddy is freaked out with old school videos and the ones they showed were very early 90's. I don't understand why he doesn't like them, but they creep him out.

Now, I will admit I did get a bit teary eyed when the baby finally came out - but - even with my background and the little exposure I've had in medicine - the whole birthing thing - kinda gross.

Since I have some blood pressure issues, I'm not sure what our doctor is going to do - he may let me labor or not at all - but one thing we agree on - is that we want to do what's best for us both.

I'm going to pack our bag for the hospital this week and do my best to finish your nursery.

We still have a lot to do before you officially join us in 64 days.

For now, your only job is to keep on growing! We love you so much!

No comments:

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker