Thursday, April 23, 2009

#66

66 Days to go...

Hi, Little One!

One thing you'll grow up knowing is that you live in pretty great state! I don't know what it is, but us Texans LOVE this state. There's so much pride for the Lone Star State that most Texans are proud to show.

But...

Yes...there's a "but"

It gets so dang hot here!

It's only April and it's already in the 80's- low 90s here. Now, I am thankful you're coming in June so that I get to skip the hottest part of the summer.

With the joys of pregnancy (other than knowing that I am growing YOU, Sweet Girl), I have been getting hot flashes. Now, I had never experienced this before, so it's still a strange feeling to all of a sudden feel like my entire body is on fire from the inside out and nothing can fix this.

We were trying our best to wait and turn on the A/C until late May, but we had to turn it on last night. I couldn't handle the house being over 78 degrees...oh boy...it's going to be a hot summer!

But, one thing that I'm looking forward to, is swimming at Tatay and Nana's house! They have a very nice pool and Tatay has already cleaned the pool for all the grandkids to enjoy.

What's even better is that you'll be styling in your first ever swimsuit. SO dang cute! I wanted to put you in a cute two piece...but...Daddy has imposed one of his rules....which I call "Daddy Laws" and that's no bikini's for you....

No matter what, we'll have tons of fun! Love you, Sweet Baby....keep on GROWING!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

LOVE the swimsuit!! SO precious!!

LCFrohm said...

Tilly has that suit. And Rob said exactly the same thing. NO BIKINI FOR TILLY! I just wanted her little fat rolls to show to every one. :(

Anonymous said...

So cute...I can't wait to see her in it.

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker