Thursday, April 16, 2009

#73

73 Days to go...

Morning, Little One!

Your Daddy told me a joke last night at dinner.

D: "What did one casket say to the other casket?"

Me: "What?"

D: "Is that you coffin'?!?"

I laughed and laughed and laughed. Yup, I have that kind of sense of humor. I am a sucker for a good pun and I love corny jokes.

Daddy doesn't always get my sense of humor, but he just looks at me and laughs anyways.

That's the kind of house you're being brought into. One of lots of laughter filled with lots of love. I love that Daddy and I can still laugh at each other and with each other after all these years. We joke around (one time he tried to act all dramatic but it actually scared me that I fell down - he felt bad about that...) a lot and I don't think a day goes by that we don't laugh about something going on.

There's nothing like a good belly laugh - the kind where you're laughing so hard that tears are coming out of your eyes. Those are the best - and you - sweet Baby - will get to experience that when you meet your Daddy and I. Granted, we'll have some major adjustments when you get here and we'll have our moments of frustration and anger, BUT, we promise to make sure we fill your home with tons of laughter!

Keep growing, Little One!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That joke sounds like one Cassidy and I would tell each other off a laffy taffy wrapper. LOVE IT!

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker