Friday, February 29, 2008

Tagged....

I secretly feel super cool that I was just tagged.

I am assuming I am supposed to copy and paste the questions and answer them. What I think is funny there are only three people reading my blog (me, Shauna, and Kristen) so I'm not sure who I should tag.

I am looking at my disgusting abrasion (that's a med school term for - nasty scrape) and thinking of why in the world I am sitting in my room on a Saturday night. I am waiting for Craig to call me so I can go to bed. But, I am not tired so I am thankful for Kristen for giving me something to do!
Anyhooo--

10 years ago:

- I was stressing out about prom. (I am SO old)
- Shauna and I would sing "Mmm Bop" by the Hansen's in the school parking lot.
- I would make out with Craig in his Eclipse.

Things on my to do list today:
- Get thru all of Microbiology and outline the lectures. Woe is me - I only got thru 8.
- watch all 8 hrs of today's lectures (I only got thru 6).
- Go to health clinic and pick up supplies to clean my scrape this weekend.
- Look up grapefruit diet.
- Buy veges and fruit and find eggs.
*Don't be jealous of my exciting life*

What I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
- HAVE A BABY (and adopt 2-3 more)
- become a foster parent for Golden Retriever Rescue Foundation
- buy Craig a drum set and a Mustang (car not animal)
- pay off debt
- pay off all debt for my family
- buy a plane and rent a pilot so I could fly anywhere I wanted
- buy a house with an outdoor kitchen that included a pizza oven
- SHOP in my rattiest clothes and have a "Pretty Woman" moment - "You get paid commission, don't you? Big make mistake. Huge."
- go to a nearby school, pick out 1000 names of underpriveledged kids, and set up college funds for them
- set up college funds for my nieces and nephews and future kids
- hire doctors and buy medical supplies and equipment and do medical missions year round
- SAVE!!!
...I could go on forever!!

Three bad habits:
- I weigh myself every time I go into the bathroom and get upset if the numbers go up.
- Surf the internet WAAAY too much.
- Plan things then get upset when they don't turn out how I envisioned them.

5 jobs I've had
- Bealle's department store gift wrapper
- Steak and Ale waitress
- Leasing Agent
- Day care worker
- Office manager

5 things people don't know about me:
- I get up at 5am
- I am terrified at trying adventurous things but only do so for Craig.
- I smell everything.
- I LOVE Skymall magazine.
- I worry about facial hair.

I tag: Shauna, Ashley Pearman (my friend here who's in my bible study), Andrea Morgan (another bible study friend), Tracey (Harper), Lindsay (Burton), Kristen (Ayers)



BTW - Test 1 (we call them Mini's) went OK. Not great - but OK. But, God is still pushing me along and telling me I need to keep going. Less than 3 weeks til Mini 2- so prayers please!

2 comments:

The Bowens said...

Hi Czarina- I just wanted to let you know that I am reading your blog! I love to hear about your journey through med school.

Ashley said...

I hope you're not feeling too overwhelmed about the mini! A friend reminded me of these verses today:
"Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; the will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."
- Isaiah 40:28-31
Good luck on the mini! :)

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker