Monday, March 24, 2008

Sorry ya'll!!!!

The view on my walks :-)

Ok - so - this med school thing is totally getting in the way of my blogging. Not a lot has happened since I last blogged but I'll be happy to ramble....

I had another test least Monday. I did pretty well except for Pharmacology. I'm not the best at drugs and don't enjoy learning about them. But, to my future patients, have no fear, I did ok just not as well as I did in my other classes.

I officially have 30 days until I am done in Dominica. God willing I pass the semester - I'll be in U. S. and A. in about a MONTH!!

Wholly guacomole...I am super duper excited! I can't wait to be back in America and only be a 2 hour flight away from home versus a 2 day trip to Dallas.

Jamie and I are excited to be living in Miami in the nicest condo EVER! We decided this is probably the nicest place we'll ever live in. Visit the main site at http://theloftdowntown.com/
If you want to visit - I will be in Miami til August 12th! Since Jamie and I will be so busy studying - we'd be happy to have visitors to cook for us :-)

We have a furnished place complete with stainless steel appliances....woo hoo!!!!
Craig and I are incredibly blessed to have had another visit this past weekend. I was actually home in Dallas for the weekend. It was just a short visit but I was able to see Craig and my nieces and nephews. I missed my 4th semester banquet here in Dominica but Craig made up for it by taking me out to a super nice dinner, getting my hair did and shopping for dresses and shoes!! How wonderful is my hubby!

Craig and I before dinner. Me and Maddie Sofia and Maddie

4 comments:

Lindsay H said...

Hey Czarina! It's Lindsay...Kelly's sister. I don't know if you remember me, but I got your blog off of her blog. I love to check it out and see what you're up to! I think you are amazing for doing what your're doing. Good luck with everything!! I'll be checking in! :)

MommyKeough said...

OMG that is the nicest place I've ever seen!!!! Im happy you will be in such a swanky place while you are there.. you deserve it!

the morgan fam said...

So your apartment looks amazing!! If I need a vacation from the island next semester, I know where I'm going... I mean lava rock sauna, come on. Does it get any better?? :)

Melody said...

How beautiful!!! I loved reading your blogs today. I am so glad that you've found fellow believers at med school - what a wonderful support system! We miss you tons, and can't wait for Rock Band '08 when you get back in April!

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker