Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Dear Czarina,

I just want to first tell you that I am so proud of you. You are one of the strongest, most hard working, beautiful people that I know! I think you are amazing! I created this blog for you today because - enough is enough - you need one. For those of you who don't know Czarina - she has been in Dominica for a year and a half or so (right?) in Medical School at Ross University.

When I met Czarina {in 7th grade}, she was going to be a doctor. When we both took French class in 9th grade for the trip to France, she was going to be a doctor - by the way - why didn't I go on that trip? Cheering at football games - doctor. Partying it up in college - maybe got a little side tracked from becoming a doctor?? :) Marrying her high school sweetheart - doctor {not Craig...her} :) . And now. Now she is really doing it. And I want to hear about it. So does the rest of the world. And your kids {hopefully coming in the near future} will want to hear about it too! One of them will probably need to hear how hard Medical School is so he or she can prepare to take over your practice one day.

So - here you go. This will be my last post on your blog - it is up to you now! Get to it!

Love always,

Shauna

2 comments:

Shauna said...

You have a blog, you have a blog...you have a blog hay hay hay hay! I love you my friend!

LCFrohm said...

Woo hoo!
Congrats, Czarina, on starting a blog. ha ha ha!
It's good you have a BFF like Shauna, who'll kick your trash into gear.
Welcome to the blogging world.
I can't wait to hear how med school and the Dominica are treating you.
ROCK STAR!!!
Lindsay (Burton)
www.frohmfamily.blogspot.com

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker