Monday, February 11, 2008

5 reason's YOU'RE glad you're not me

5. You don't have to take a test on Monday over 4 classes. I have about 15-20 lectures per class, each lecture has a power point presentation that's 50 - 300 slides, and I have to know ALL of it.

4. You don't have to go to bed at midnight and get up at 4am (unless you have kids or a really bad sleeping schedule).

3. You haven't seen your husband in over a month.

2. You don't look at your lettuce and wonder if you'll find a worm in it (thanks to Jamie - who DID!!!)

1. You don't have have to do a female pelvic exam tomorrow (and you didn't have to do a rectal exam last week).

Welcome to my life :-)

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I can think of a few reasons why I wish I WAS you...

Kristi said...

I happened upon your blog and wanted to drop a note to encourage you... we need more dedicated doctors that love the Lord and have a funny bone (and not just the kind you can hit). Good luck and God bless!

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker