Thursday, February 14, 2008

People I miss












I am ultra stressed out and praying like a maniac for God to put confidence in my heart.

At times like these, I miss my friends and family.

So - I'm taking a study break to tell you who I miss:


- Chap (Christi) - I just have not seen her! She was the best roommate ever and one of the people I know I can call on if I ever need someone. I didn't get to see her last break but this break we're going out Villa West style.

- D'ville crew - all of you. I miss laughing. I love how we've been friends for over 14 years and how we've shared our lives together.

- STACY - my Shauna #2 - I love and miss you more than you'll ever know. You are going to be an AWESOME mom. I wish I could tell you how much you mean to me. Your friendship the past few years has meant the WORLD to me. When you have little Jack or little Charlie - they'll play with little Isabel or little Noah Hounsel = and we'll force them to be friends.

- my mom and dad - wow - I only aspire to be half the individuals they are. I love and miss them.

- my sisters - crying now - they are everything to me. I don't know where I would be without them.

- my nieces and nephews - crying even harder now - I miss seeing them grow up and "get big."

- Craig - BOO freakin' HOO - he is my world. He is my #1 support, an awesome provider, knows how to make me laugh, knows me to the core and still loves me no matter what.



You know what - I just realized going through this list - how incredibly blessed I am. I pray for God everyday to get me through med school. I often forget all the wonderful things He HAS provided me. I know God will get me through this time and I know - no matter what - I have friends and family that will be there for me.

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Hey Czarina! I found your blog from Shauna...it's great to see you! Wow, you sound really busy but I'm sure you will do great with everything. Good luck with school!

Melody said...

Czarina,

You are such a strong person, and you are going to be the most amazing doctor! Remember Jeremiah 29:11-13 and know that you are living God's plan for your life. We miss you terribly too, and I can't wait to see you soon! Jonah is also looking forward to seeing his Aunt Czarina soon and showing off his new jumping skills in his JumpaRoo!
Love, Melody

Kentsten said...

Hey, I love you and I love that I get to check in on you every once in awhile now that we both have a blog. I hope you survive the horrific tests and anal exams...YUCK!!! Still waiting on the novel email to update me with what's going on in your life.

Shauna said...

We all miss you terribly too!

Anonymous said...

Hey Czarina! Hope that you're having a good week!! I just caught up on your blog. Ewww - that rectal exam!!

MommyKeough said...

I miss you too soooo much!!! But I am so proud of you and what you have accomplished. I can't believe it has been over a year!!!! I pray for you everyday and know in my heart that you will be the most awesome doctor. But first and foremost my bestest friend! :) I LOVE YOU!!

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker