Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Life is good..

I feel like I pray everyday for God to do something amazing in my life...to get me out of a tough situation, to show me His face and to hear His voice. Sometimes I forget to see the things He is doing in my life and the things He has ALREADY done... Here's some small blessings (or BIG depending on who you ask) I'd love to share with you.

1. My niece Sophia being born healthy. We thought she wasn't going to make it, but she came into our lives as a happy, healthy girl.

2. My friend Stacy who had a sub-chorionic bleed and was given a 50/50 chance of carrying the baby past her first trimester....she's now moving into her 3rd...

3. Praying for my husband to be a man of God...Craig being baptized in 2004 after over 20 years of not knowing Christ.

4. Waking up everyday...

5. Hearing my niece and nephew belly laugh!

6. My friend Adeline who has struggled for over a year to get pregnant...she's due in November!

7. My friend Christi showing the world's God's grace by being baptized this Saturday.

8. Having healthy, loving parents, sisters, aunts, uncles, in-laws,cousins...

9. Never going to bed hungry.

10. Laughing!

I could go on and on and on but you get the point. I am so blessed. Seriously...so BLESSED. I continue to pray everyday for direction because without God I am lost. But, when I feel like He's not listening or doesn't care about what I need or want, all I have to do is take a look back, take a look at the present, and know that the future is already taken care of.

Peace out homies!

4 comments:

Adeline said...

Very nice post. It's so true. Life is good and God is good. Next appt. is Tues. July 1st. I "think" I might have felt the baby last night.

Heather said...

You are a very inspiraional person and I love reading your blog! You always have a way of making me feel better!

Ashley said...

Hey Czarina! We still really miss you, Jamie & Katie in our Bible studies! I always feel like I'm waiting for y'all to show up! So, I saw that you linked Joseph's blog and thank you so much for doing that! But, I think you typed http twice b/c it won't actually take me to his blog. :) Denise and her kids moved to Florida last week and Andrea leaves in a month and a half. Ralna and I will be the last of our original group left! What am I going to do without Andrea here?! Ok, this is the longest comment ever but I miss you and hope everything is wonderful in your life! :)

MommyKeough said...

Life is good b/c of friends like you... :) Love you tons..

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker