Monday, June 9, 2008

Clinical rotation








Jamie and I are in our first clinical rotation....orthopedic surgery. I know - sounds exciting - but for someone who wants to go into Pediatrics - I wasn't sure what to think about the rotation.

It's been pretty cool! We got to watch a surgery that happens maybe once every 4 months. A PCL reconstruction and posterior lateral corner reconstruction. ...for us med school dorks...it's pretty cool.

Here are some pics from our day! I look super duper Asian - we were laughing so hard because we were so excited and giggly all morning!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Hey - call me! I dont have your number saved in my phone which is retarded - And I need to call you back but I cant.

Anonymous said...

You are a such a cute DR! :) Are you going to the reunion on SAturday?

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker