Wednesday, July 2, 2008

What I've learned this semester in Miami..

this is my 5th semester in medical school and I'm on the path to start clinicals. This semester has been such an integral part of my past two years and I'd like to share with you some important things I've learned during my time in Miami.

1. You're never too old and it doesn't matter if you're single or married - The Bachelorette/Bachelor is still an awesome show! TEAM JASON!

2. House - the show on Fox - is KEY to my success in diagnosing patients.

3. Just because Express sends you coupons does NOT mean you have to use them.

4. Grocery shopping is never a quick trip - somehow - picking up a "few items" always results in a shoppping cart full of "essentials."

5. Forever 21 is NOT just for 21 year olds.

6. You don't count Chipotle or Qdoba as fast food.

7. Dwight Shrute is my real soul mate - sorry Craig ;-)

8. Waiting until the day before a test to study isn't the end of the world.

9. Sweating through your top is a law in Miami.

10. Being back in the US is a way more expensive than being in Dominica...BUT much better!!

Happy 4th of July - in two days!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm for Jason, too! And Ryan and I just started watching House this past weekend. We borrowed season 1 from Bennett and we are addicted. Everytime we watch I am so impressed with how much Ryan knows about medicine!

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping that she picks Jason, too!

Melody said...

Team Jason!!! I think she's going for Jesse though. WHY??

Heather said...

ok, i'm on the fence about the bachelor! i love jason, but i like jesse too. i know he's not cute, but he is so sweet, and he would treat her like a princess. so, i am still undecided! i wish i could fit in forever 21...just isn't flattering on me, but then again, your figure is precious, and mine, not so much!

Shauna said...

I am sooooo on Team Jason too!

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker