Monday, June 23, 2008

Not sure what just happened...

...I just took what I think was a test. But I'm actually thinking it was a new, age torture method created by The Evil One himself??

It was one HECK of a test. It has been 4-evah (quoting Mark Wahlberg from "Fear") since I've had a test that included essays. But, this test had 3 essays and 70 multiple choice. SERIOUSLY!!! I think I got the diagnosis right on them but my logic was illogical. Hmm - not sure my patients will like that...Oh well - I'm giving the Glory to God regardless of the outcome

I am almost done watching season 3 of "House." If you don't watch it - you are missing out! I got a lot of my questions today on my test because of that show. It's so good and such a great way for me to study :-) It's kind of like my version of "Baby Einstein" but for med school students.

Which brings me to the poll...since I am almost done with House - I need another show to occupy my time. I have quite the ecclectic taste for T.V - from Little House on the Prairie (Half Pint is my homegirl), to Sex and the City (LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT), to Gilmore Girls, to LOST (which is the best show on TV)...ya'll get to help me pick my next show to watch. Blockbuster video made a mistake by making the new rule of not having to return the DVD's within 7 days...which I do...sometimes...
If you don't like the choices I've put up - leave me a comment on which show YOU think I should invest my time watching.

Ok - vote - to the three people that read my blog (that's for you Addie!)

1 comment:

Adeline said...

Well, I don't watch much tv at all besides TLC and HGTV (I know...boring) so I'm no help.
I think you did way better on your test than you think! ~Adeline

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker