Sunday, June 22, 2008

This is my 2nd post in 2 days....it must mean...

...I have a test coming up!!!

YIKES! I have a midterm tomorrow - June 23rd. Hmm - now - you'd think I'd be more concerned that I haven't studied all that hard...but I am eerily calm. OR - I'm just avoiding studying - God will eventually get tired of bailing me out of these messes I get myself into - I'm really glad I have a loving Father that is SO forgiving of my lazy, lazy behavior.

When I say lazy - I mean I've only studied 6.5 hours today. In normal people terms -that's a lot of studying - in med school student terms - that is down right disgraceful!

Here are some pics from a happy hour my roommate and I went to. It was fun but OH SO VERY expensive!! The half price drinks were still $8...luckily we only had a couple...must have been all the food we ate...I'm much happier eating anyways :-)

To the two people that read my blog....enjoy!!

No comments:

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker