Thursday, August 28, 2008

Good bye for now...

If you are still checking this blog - you probably noticed I have not posted in a while.

I am studying for a couple of really big tests and I need to focus on that - for now.

But, I didn't want you guys to stop checking my blog and forget about me once I am done with these tests. THEN - I will be able to devote my time to blogging...

For now - I am only checking email for a few minutes at bedtime. The temptation to surf the net, look up recipes, read blogs is too much for me - so I am going to abstain from the 'net until after my tests.

Friends - you know who you are - call me if you need ANYTHING...but please remember that I am easily influenced, fall to peer pressure, and can easily be swayed to stop studying, grab a coffee, go out to eat...SO...you guys know what to do (or NOT to do!)

Just in case you think I've forgotten - here's a list of things to do once I am back in the real world:

1) Register for White Rock Lake Marathon and help raise money for Scottish Rite (for my niece Sofia)
2) become friends with Kristen again :-)
3) FINALLy go see Chappy's house, Raider and salvage my friendship with her.
4) Feed Shauna's kids
5) Attend to my friends who are prego - Stacy (due on 9/29) and Adeline (due on 11/17 or earlier!)
6) Watch Gare-bear play pee-wee football! Take Maddie on a girl's day.
7) See my Duncanville friends - and actually make it to a dinner.
8) Be a better wife to my neglected husband.
9) Be a better momma to my puppies.
10) Be a better...just be a better person overall...doing all this stuff for med school makes me miss my life.

Peace out - for now - but check back around November....

2 comments:

Shauna said...

We are hungry - very hungry here.

Anonymous said...

Happy Studying! Look forward to reading your blog again soon!

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker