Friday, September 26, 2008

"My nipple looks like ham..."

That quote is straight from our new momma Keough....

Ok - so I told you November....but if you have been checking my blog in case I was going to update it...you lucked out!

I know only 3 people read it - so spread the word that I am back..sorta...

I just wanted to share with you guys that one of my best friends gave birth to her baby girl!
Charleigh Ray Keough was born this morning, September 26th. She weighed 6 lbs 11oz and is 19 inches long!

Her mommy is Stacy - one of my best friends. God placed Stacy in my life later than most of my closest friends. We met about 3 years ago but have formed a lifelong friendship. Even though we have been apart because of school - our friendship always picks up right where it left off - now that's a great friendship!

Here's the sweet jelly bean!
CONGRATS Stacy and Joe! I love ya'll!

P.S.

When I come back full time to blogging, here's a list of things I want to blog about.

1. My ultimatum with God
2. How David Blaine and I are a lot alike.
3. Why medical school is the Devil
4. The sexiest time between husband and wife
5. Diet and exercise philosophy 101

Jut a little taste to keep you interested. Check back every now and then and hopefully I'll have blogged a little more!

No comments:

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker