Friday, August 15, 2008

Important post!

Hey ya'll,
I am back home in Dallas! Craig and I had a smooth trip back to the greatest state EVER - TEXAS!

I have so many pictures to upload and so much to share with you - which I plan on doing this afternoon after I have my spa day :-)

But, I want to share with all of you an important blog. I've been asking for your prayers for my best friend Shauna's family.

They have been going through quite a lot lately. Randi has been held tightly by Satan the past few years and has been caught in a world of drugs. But, praise God, once again, our Savior has rescued another one of His sheep. She is currently in prison and is dealing with the consequences of her actions, but right now, this is the PERFECT place - because this is where God wants her.

Please put her on your prayer list. Read the blog, read the stories, and if your heart compells you to do so, link up her blog to yours. Open your heart and your mind, free yourself from judgement, and take a look at how God works miracles in even the darkest of places.


"Oh Lord, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for mercy; in your faithfulness and righteousness come to my relief. Do not bring your servant into judgement for no one living is righteous before you." Psalm 143: 1-2

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Love you friend. Are you going to come over and cook for my family this week?!?!? Huh?????? HUHHHHHHHHHHHHH????????????

Kentsten said...

Call me!! My number is the same 2142230607

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker