Thursday, August 7, 2008

I have this final tomorrow...

...um yeah...so...med school final...NEVER a fun thing.

I am WAY unprepared but can only do so much. Seriously - it's 7PM and I still have not covered all the material.

Roommate and I loaded up on Starbucks Frapuccino's, lattes, pastries...and fresh donuts :-)

We figured this was the last time we'd be able to eat like crap together since we're going home (me to Dallas and her to Wisconsin) - tomorrow. So - we're celebrating - by eating junk food, studying all night, and praying like crazy for God to get us out of this mess we've created...again.

Regardless of the outcome, I am thankful. Thankful of this opportunity I've been given, thankful for His constant faithfulness even when I'm so undeserving, thankful for my health, my family, my friends, thankful for Jamie (I'll miss you roommate - no tears though - happy times are ahead...ok so studying for the USMLE in a hotel room isn't THAT fun), thankful for today, and thankful for His grace.

But still - PRAY for me tomorrow for the test and for a safe trip home.

Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
-I Thessalonians 5:16-18

3 comments:

Heather said...

You are in my prayers honey! Good luck on your exam!

Melody said...

So, HOW WAS IT??? I am sure you did awesome like you always do. :)

Kentsten said...

Are you back in Dallas?? Let's be friends again.

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker