Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Please PRAY...

I became very good friends with a spouse of student from my school while in Dominica. Ashley has become a sister in Christ who I am thankful for everyday. She has a knack for story telling, bakes a mean loaf of bread, but more importantly, has a heart that longs to know and serve the Lord.

Her baby cousin Joseph is 3 year old. There is a link to his blog on my page. If you haven't read it - please visit his site.

Joseph was diagnosed with an aggressive brain tumor. His diagnosis came when I was in my 3rd semester in Dominica. We prayed for Joseph and his family then...and we are still praying for him.

Many of you are parents or want to be parents. And many of you know how I have nothing but babies on the brain! So, when I think about Joseph - I can't help but think of his Momma and Daddy - that want nothing but to have their little boy be healthy.

I ask today - that you take a moment - and pray for Joseph and his family. Pray for healing for his brain tumor. Pray for comfort for his family. Pray. Pray. Pray.

PRAYER WORKS!!!
If you don't believe it does - there are miracles all around you. It brought you to this site didn't it - and you are one more person who will know Joseph - know his story - and be touched by his life.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Thank you, Czarina! I cried reading your post! It means so much to have friends that pray for you. Thank you, thank you!

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker