Saturday, July 19, 2008

Ridic...

This is how they practice medicine in Miami...bikini's, stethoscopes, and lab coats..SERIOUSLY.


Ridiculous. Great word. It sums up the past couple of weeks. Why, you ask?

1. I am just now getting used to being in Miami. And I move back to Dallas in 19 days ( 19 days, 458 hours, 27527 minutes)...as of 10:12 PM Eastern time on July 19th...but I'm not counting.

2. I have 3 tests, a power point presentation, and a paper due...all in the next 19 days.
3. Refer to #2...as of today... still have not been given the due dates for the presentation or paper...RIDIC...

4. I spent $65 on dinner...again...Miami is EXPENSIVE! But, time with my friends is PRICELESS (awww).


Jamers and I at a $65 dinner. That drink was $15.
I am going to miss her!
I love my friends!

5. Jamie and I are LOSING IT!! We have a 45 minute physical exam test - where we have to do an entire physical on one another in 45 minutes - head to toe...and we are having WAY too much fun practicing!!!


Umm yeah...she's trying to look super serious...but she's in a bikini top..and lab coat...

6. I am more excited about surfing the 'net for cupcake recipes for a baby shower I'm hosting than I am about finishing the semester.


7. I rehearse what I'm going to say for the physical exam test while I'm working out. Imagine being next to somewhile while they're running or on the elliptical and the person saying, "Ok, now I'm going to listen to your heart. Can you please lift your breast?" That person is ME!

8. I come home in 19 days (refer back to #1) but I am going to be living in a hotel...in Dallas...8 miles from my home...to study for the USMLE.


9. HOLY CRAP! I'm studying for the USMLE (United States Medical Liscensing Exam).


10. I am blogging rather than studying!!!


Keep it FLAT (that's for you, Craig, Joe and Pete)! Love ya'll!








5 comments:

the morgan fam said...

oh sweet czarina! thank you for your little message - and for crying over the slideshow!! :) we are so thankful for your prayers!!

and ps - check out drs. czarina and jamie - ow! ow! :) and your apt, wow!! i want to come visit!!

the morgan fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the morgan fam said...

AND know that we're covering you in prayers for everything you've got coming up! I know that it may seem like a huge mountain, but know that God sees it as just one more step in your journey!! Love you!

Heather said...

I love your stylish new look!

Melody said...

No, YOU keep it flat, Czarina!!! :) Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker