Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'M BAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YIPPEE!!!!! I made it through 16 months on Dominica and my basic sciences! I can't believe how fast it went. I will miss Dominica, the friendships I made, my simple life on the island, and healthy lifestyle (hey - it's easy to eat well when there's nothing to eat!)

I am SO happy to be back and closer to home and my family and friends. I leave for Miami next Friday and can't wait to get started on the next part of my journey!

4 comments:

LCFrohm said...

Congrats, Czarina!
I can't believe you're done with Dominica!
I remember when you posted/blogged about it on your MySpace. Seems like yesterday.
Enjoy your time back home. And good luck in Miami. I know you'll do awesome there.
Lindsay

Shauna said...

I am so happy you are in the US - not really like Miami is much closer than Dominica but I dont need a passport to get there so - that is better! I love you and I am so proud of yoU!

Anonymous said...

YAY! So happy for you!

Justin and April said...

Congrats! You are such a trooper and I'm so excited for you! What an accomplishment!

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker