Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Party in the city where the heat is on.....

MIAMI!!!

Wow - what a difference from Dominica. After 2 days of driving from the Lone Star State - Craig and I arrived to my new digs across from Bayside Market. I live by the water again and my condo is WAY nicer than my place in Dominica.
I have a test next Friday so I've been busy moving, eating, studying, eating, shopping, eating...you know - the usual!! So, I have TONS of pictures to post from my last couple of weeks in Dominica, my trip to San Fran, girls night out with my D'ville ladies, Joe and Miller's bday, my new apartment - just lots of things!! I can't wait to show you my new life - but with all that said - continue to pray for me. I have a very important and difficult 6 months ahead of me.
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers and keep the comments coming!!

2 comments:

Melody said...

Yay! I'm so glad y'all made it! Please do post pics soon! :) Good luck on your test!

Ashley said...

So good to hear from you! I actually put y'all on the prayer request list at bible study lunch today b/c don't you take the comp next Friday? If you want to grab a book and study along with us, our bible study is doing the book 3:16 by Max Lucado. Miss you too!!! But at least I know I'll get to see you at graduation. :)
Love, Ashley
PS. Isn't that a cute picture of Joseph on my blog?!

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker