Monday, April 7, 2008

In the home stretch....

Quickly - I have my first of 7 exams today (Monday, April 7) at 1:30 PM. I need your prayers now more than EVER. Please pray for:
1. Endurance that I can study hard and put in my part of the work because I know God will be putting in His 200% as always.

2. Joyful heart when things get stressful - I don't want to complain and be negative since there is so much I have to be thankful for

3. Peace and to calm my nerves

4. Grade wise - at least 80's on all my exams but SPECIFICALLY - at least an 80 in Pharmacology on my final

5. Health and sleep - I don't take care of myself during stressful times when I study so please p pray that I stay healthy and get at least 5 hours of sleep a night!

I have lots to post in my countdown so stay tuned.....

THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS!!! If you can write a comment - please do so that I know you're praying for me (I know many of you will - it just makes me feel good to read your comments)

3 comments:

Adeline said...

I'm praying for you! Love ya, Adeline

Anonymous said...

It's a day-late, but know that I'm praying for you!

Heather said...

I'm praying for you! I know you will do just fine. Keep your head up! Love, Heather

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker