Tuesday, July 7, 2009

On the cat walk...she'll shake her little tush on the catwalk...

...by she...I mean...Izzy...

Rowr!

My little Izzy is going to be a knockout.

A stunner...

A heartbreaker...

Most likely - a model...

And no - I'm not bias.

A professional doctor - an M.D. - told Craig and I that we had a future model in our midst.

Yesterday - Craig and I took Iz to her 2 week doctor appointment. I was praying that she gained enough weight that she was back at her birth weight at 6 lbs 13 oz. She lost 9% of her birth weight and dropped down to 6 lbs 3 oz when we left the hospital.

Well - my little chow hound did it! She put on over a pound and was at 7 lbs 5 oz!! Woo hoo!

She's in the 10th percentile for her weight.

She's 21 inches long...in the 75 percentile!

We have a tall, skinny baby! The doctor said not to worry and that she's gaining weight well and to continue what I'm doing. Doc said we probably just have a future model :-)

I hope she has Craig's metabolism. Mine - not so good. But the problem is - I LOVE to eat. So - maybe she'll get the best of both worlds - my appetite and Craig's ability to burn it all!

She's pretty perfect, nonetheless :-)

No comments:

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker