Wednesday, July 1, 2009

"Antelope"

or "Woolly Mammoth"

That's what Craig calls Izzy...to mock me...

She has multiple names...and I'm sure she is very confused when I use them all...

- Ms. Snoozy Paloozy (normally called this when I wake her up to feed)

- Sweet Bottom (she has a really cute tuckus)

- Baby Bear or just Bear

- Bug

- Angel Face - a favorite of mine

- Baby Face

- Stinky Stinkerson

Man, I love her!

Craig calls this her "off" position...

She's ready to be strapped onto my back for a trek up the mountains

Go Arsenal!

Craig and his girls...sigh....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is just precious. I wish I could come over there and give her squeezes and kisses. Hang in there...Craig and you are doing great and Izzy is blessed to have such wonderful parents to love her so much. Miss you!

The Coggins said...

Congrats! She is precious. So glad to hear everything is going well.

Kentsten said...

Czarina, she is absolutely beautiful. I look forward to meeting her soon!

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker