Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Oh Em Gee...(edited for our younger audiences)

I was watching Izzy sleep last night. It's one of the things I love to do. I take in all of her features day to day because I know she changes every minute.

Craig was sitting next to me, his arm around his main girl (me!), and his gaze at his best girl (Iz!).

I looked at him and looked at Izzy and said, "I don't understand it. Even when she has been screaming for hours, I've had no sleep, and Ive completely lost it...not once have I ever thought of hurting her. I don't get how parents or anyone can hurt a baby or a child."

Craig looked at me and I could tell he was thinking the same thing.

Then he said, "I know what you mean. It's like when people do "it" with animals."

Ummmm...WHAT?????

My face looked like Izzy's face when she's doing #2...completely and totally lost and confused.

I guess he realized what he said made no sense. So he followed up with this...

Craig, " You know. Hurting a kid and doing "it" with an animal. People are crazy."

OH EM GEEE...

1 comment:

Nicole said...

LOL Ok so I seriously just laughed out loud in front of the Chief of surgery and had to cover my mouth! Craig is hilarious!

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker