Wednesday, June 3, 2009

#25

25 Days to go...

Hi, Little One!

Daddy and I are getting excited to meet you. We are thinking you'll be here much sooner than your due date.

But, like all women, it's very important that you arrive in style....

Soooo - Daddy thought we'd ask all the people reading about you on this blog to vote for their favorite outfit. And then, when you come home with us, you'll be dressed to perfection!



***Blog readers - let us know what you think she should wear this very special day when she comes home to us!***

6 comments:

Karen J. in Lubbock said...

I vote for #3. She's gonna freeze in #1 or #2.

LCFrohm said...

I'd say two.
If not that, then three.
Sorry! Not your first one. You'll realize real quick how hard straps are on little babies. AND even though Izzy's a summer baby, she'll still need clothes to keep her body temperature up. Even a little hat!

Adeline said...

I vote for #2! Will Craig update your blog or your facebook or call us to let us know when she is born? I can't wait!!!

Nicole said...

Hey Guys! I vote number 1, but if she's really tiny the little straps may not fit, so I'd take the little romper with you too...just in case :o)

Anonymous said...

Vhangie wants #1
Czar picks #2 - the colorful one

Cassidy said...

I like 2!!! But I really want to see her in that tutu!

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker