Tuesday, June 16, 2009

#12

12 Days left...

So...I guess you didn't think yesterday was a good day to join Daddy and me, huh?

It's alright, Little One...whenever you're ready though - make sure to tell my ute - because I'm worried I'm not going to know when I actually do go into labor.

I've realized there isn't much hope for you...you're just going to have to deal with me.

Daddy watched me work on crafts all evening. I made a cute tutu for your first photo shoot, hair bows with ribbon and big obnoxious flower headbands.

Sorry, Sweet Girl. But as long as you're super little and really can't argue with me - you'll be dressed as girly as I possibly can make you. But don't worry, you have some "cool" onesies - with sport teams and some "rock and roll" things from your Daddy - but you're still going to have to wear a dang head band or hair bow....I just think it's so dang cute!

Are you excited? Aren't you ready to see your pretty room that Daddy and I worked so hard on? Aren't you ready to see your cute clothes? Don't you want to meet your dog brother and dog sister?

Hey...whatever it takes to get you here...at this point...bribery is always a good option.

I know, I know...you're happy where you're at. So, for now...just keep on growing!

2 comments:

Cassidy said...

And you'll get more presents when you get here!! Come 'on Iz! :) We wanna meet ya!

Anonymous said...

That child is going to be so girly and adorable I just can't wait. However, you have to rock her out ever so often:) :) Maybe Clay and I should get her some hot pink Vans to wear with her tutu:)

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker