Sunday, March 30, 2008

Reason #24......

...JAMIE!!!
Jamie and I before her baptism

I am so thankful God gave me a friend like Jamie on the island. Not only is she crazy like me, she loves food as much as I do, loves to be lazy like me, loves to talk about how fat we both are and is a great friend all-round.



On the dock after our final 3rd semester - notice the bags under my eyes!

Most importantly - Jamie loves the Lord and has found a better version of herself while she's been on the island. We've shared similar journey's while on Dominica. We both found a desperation for Christ unlike any other time in our lives. She has sought His voice and drawn closer to God on her Christian walk while in Dominica.


At her birthday dinner

I love that she struggled with her purpose God has for her in the short time I've known her. Why? Because I've seen how she turned TO Him for answers, looked for strength through scripture, and stepped outside her comfort zone to profess her faith and be a testimony for others around her.

She was raised in a Christian home but truly experienced God's grace while at Ross. She was baptised today by the pastor at RCF. I am so proud of her decision to get baptised. I know that this is just the beginning of her journey and feel so blessed to be a part of her life. (there's a video below of her testimony!)

We're going to have an awesome time in Miami (that is if we don't kill each other - we're living together and do ALL our rotations together!!) and I know she is a friend I will have for life and a Sister in Christ I'll have for eternity!


I LOVE YOU, JAMIE!!!!




2 comments:

Kelly Tarro said...

czarina, i'm really proud of you and can't believe you are almost done with school...way to go sister!

LCFrohm said...

You've seem to have fallen off the count-down-band-wagon.
PLEASE COME BACK!
Lins

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker