Friday, March 13, 2009

Sleep, huh?

Isn't God so good. Seriously - He is the magnificent planner.

He knows that when the baby gets here - I'm going to get little to no sleep. So, He decided to have Baby H. sleep and kick my bladder ALL night for the past week! It's great - because now - I only get about 2-3 hours of sleep a night since I'm getting up to use the restroom....

Now restroom has a whole other meaning...literally...it's the place where I rest obviously since I dozed off on the toilet last night!! Who does that??? Umm, pregnant ladies do...that's who!

So, I'm not sleeping. God's way of preparing me for motherhood. And this getting up and down was making me feel bad for Craig because I didn't want to wake him...then I look over and he's snoozing away...

Funny, Baby! Making Mommy crazy already! Love you Little One!

I am jealous of this

and this

1 comment:

Justin and April said...

I wish I could say it gets better with the sleeping but it doesn't! All I can suggest is to not drink water after 8 or 9 at night and pee a bunch before you go to bed. The good thing is when she gets bigger in your tummy, she won't be able to kick as much :). You look great by the way!

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker