Saturday, December 20, 2008

GET IN MY BELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a pretty rough 11 weeks of pregnancy in the beginning. I officially enter my 2nd trimester tomorrow and my appetite is back...and back with a vengeance.

I felt much like my friend Ashley does now (she's 6 weeks pregnant). I was so sick - vomiting, nausea - so tired - it was really bad. But, now, watch out...if you are a potato, fried, chocolate, resemble a pizza or plate of spaghetti - you may as well walk in my mouth...cuz I'm gonna eat you.

All my friends who have been pregnant say you get more fat in you maternal fat stores where you typically gain weight. Now here's the deal... I gain weight in stomach, my back, and...my FACE.

Seriously - I look like I'm having an anaphylactic reaction and someone may need to intubate (I"m just throwing in medical terms so that I don't lose too much knowledge while I'm on hiatus).

I went to Dominica for 16 months and lost 20 lbs. I've been pregnant for 12 weeks and have gain 5 lbs...now to say it's all baby...wellllll....

Unless this baby NEEDS:
1. French fries
2. Chick-Fil-A chicken minis
3. Milkshakes
4. Pizza twice a week
5. Kettle chips - barbecue flavored
6. Fudge
7. Spaghetti - or any italian food
8. Filipino food - eggrolls anyone (Shauna - I'm talking to you)
9. Cheeseburgers with onion rings
10. Anything that rhymes with - ocolate....

Then - I think I can only blame myself and my insatiable need to EAT, EAT, EAT!!!

Here's proof of my binges:

4 comments:

megan said...

Lol. Very funny! I followed Shauna's blog here. Congratulations on the pregnancy!!!! How exciting. And you don't look big at all! I look 4 months pregnant about a week after the test says "yes"!
Blessings on your new journey!!
Megan

LCFrohm said...

Soooooooo cute!
Yes, with my first, what the baby wanted- the baby got! That's how I got so fat! 65 pounds! And much to my disbelief, it was only about 10 pounds of baby. :(
I was smarter with the second. I think I gain 25-30.
And so far with #3, at 31 weeks, I've only gained 14 pounds.
But that could be because my body SERIOUSLY can't handle any more fat. Plus my two kids keep me running. I can't just sit around and eat all day. :(

Anonymous said...

Czarina I am so happy for you! I miss you a ton and I can't wait to see you again soon. Good luck with your studying and know that you are in my prayers. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful as a prego! Not at all fat!!!

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker