Saturday, May 24, 2008

Craig and I were in a rap video.....

Ok - NOT really...but it sure felt like it.

My hubby is visiting me in Miami this weekend so we decided to have a great day at the beach - not just any beach but - SOUTH BEACH BABY!!! Oh yeah - we were going to rock out in our Target swim suits, Old Navy shirts, and my pleather bag - among the Armani wearing, BMW driving, beautiful people of Miami.

Little did we know this is what were walking into - http://www.blackbeachweek.com/urbanbeachweek1.html

Just read about it.

Then watch this video from last year's Memorial Day - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-UxfQ4rM90&feature=related

Now - just picture me and Craig - among that - THEN - you add in the European thong wearing women, Speedo wearing men and homeless men drinking Fourties on the beach - and you have our day....

I unfortunately didn't take pics of today but I have other pics from Dominica and other random things....ENJOY to the 2 people that read my blog.



2 comments:

Shauna said...

I dont even believe you. That is something that you and me would do on accident. Or maybe on purpose.

Melody said...

I am so disappointed you didn't take pictures!!! That would have been awesome. Pete wants to know if Craig told them to keep it flat on the beach. We miss you!

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker