Sunday, September 19, 2010

Oops

Body Back.

It's about exercise.

And diet.

Exercise part I have down. Sorta.

The diet part I did really well with the first week.

You could say I "fell off the wagon" this week.

I can't lie because when I blog on Tuesday after weigh in there is a great - almost 100% chance I gained back the 2 lbs I lost.

Because I ate:

1 - Sushi rolls, special fried rice and tofu stir-fry - at MIDNIGHT on Thursday.

2 - Fuzzy's salad...with chips and queso... on Friday

3 - Enough shower food - oh how I love shower food - to celebrate the birth of 10 babies, 6 brides and an engagement or 2 - quiche, cheese, chips with dip, cake, mimosa(s), candy, quiche, quiche, quiche

4 - Game day food - wings (baked but still wings) with carrots and hummus (those were to shake off the guilt)

5 - Today - a plate of Filipino food - rice, chicken and a vege omelet - but the plate was the size of a hub cap

I love food.

Too much...

No comments:

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker