Sunday, October 11, 2009

Friend to foe

An innocent meeting between our sweet little girl
As she entered into Play Land World...

"Oh hello Mr. Frog - how do you do?
Will you be my friend, I'll be nice to you?"


This is the Itsy Bitsy Spider - my favorite song...
If you're my friend, we'll play all day long!


Don't like that song -well this one's a must.
It's about wheels that go round and round on a bus!


You have a secret to tell me, my new friend?
Is it we'll be BFF til the very end????

Oh you're a dragon? What does that mean? Do tell...
You can huff and puff - and make my hair melt???



Oh crap you're a dragon - Mommy help!
Where is that dang lady - do I have to cry and yelp???


Mommy's too late - I'm too upset - watch the tears flow.
The frog/dragon thing - not my friend...but my foe :-(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will rescue you Izzy

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker