Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Quickie

....a Quickie POST - that is (get your mind out of the gutter blog readers)

Really fast - since I have tons of studying to do

I love, love, love my new house. "It is everything, I never knew, I always wanted."

It's 3 bedroom, 2 bath, has an "office", and dining room (but no furniture for this room yet)

It's not very big, not too small, not glamorous, not plain - but ALL us.

Its my nest, mi casa, my crib - OUR HOME!

Come on in and take a look-see...


Just look at it and smile - that's what I do






The pics don't do our house justice...but then again...I'm bias :-)

The nursery and guest bedroom AND dining room are still storage areas so I decided not to take pics of those rooms - if you want to visit - we'll be here all week, all month, all year....

2 comments:

Heather said...

Your house is beautiful!! I'm so glad I got to come over and see it and celebrate Craig's birthday with y'all!

Adeline said...

I love your new house. So pretty!

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker