Tuesday, October 7, 2008

GO TECH!

That's it...I love my Red Raiders :-D

Pics to come soon of Jonah's bday, friends from med school, doggie bdays, naked photo shoot...

OK - just checking to see if you were really paying attention.

****NO naked pics here...I can post a pic of histone free DNA...only if you're a DORK did you get that joke****

ALSO - if you've been reading my blog but never commented because you had to set up an account - I've changed my settings so anyone can add a comment without messing with new accounts, etc....SO if you read my blog, say hello...I'd love to meet my my faithful readers....maybe there's at least 10 people reading this thing :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm here reading it, procrastinating from starting my questions tonight. Miss you and love you!

Little Lamb said...

Czarina,
Of course, I remember you:) I actually read your blog, too, from time to time...I was so excited to tell Melody that I recognized you from Dville!!What a small world:)
Congratulations on the journey to becoming a Dr., that is AWESOME!! I look forward to see where this journey takes you!! Thanks for writing!! It will be fun to keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I have been reading your blog. There's a link on Adeline's so that's how I found your blog :).

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker