Monday, August 30, 2010

Taking a page from a very important magazine

US Weekly.

It's kind of my news media source of choice.

There's a great little segment that a celebrity reveals 25 things you probably never knew about them.

I may have done this one time or another....but with Mommynesia (you know - the amnesia that happens when you become a Mom and starts at pregnancy...)

Here goes!!!

25 Things You May Not Have Known about Me!

25. I read books very fast. I skim through them to find out the end then I re-read the book slowly for a 2nd time to get the details.

24. I sometimes forget I TiVo things and end up watching the commercials.

23. I love putting cinnamon in my coffee.

22. I get really irritated if the sippy cup lid isn't on the right base.

21. I sometimes don't wash my water bottle after each use and just rinse it out.

20. I go through phases where I will eat the same thing for breakfast weeks in a row. For the past 3 weeks it's been the same thing everyday - whole grain waffle with Agave and blueberries.

19. I still can't believe that Craig chose me to be his wife out of all the women in the world.

18. If I am going through a tough time, I will go to the Bible, say a quick prayer and open it up to random passage and read it for direction or comfort.

17. I really, really, love "Little House on the Prairie."

16. I weigh myself everyday.

15. I could eat a family sized bag of Barbecue Kettle Chips in one sitting.

14. I count while I put things up. I count to 10 and then count backwards when I reach 10 until everything is put up.

13. When I put gas in my car, then end number in the amount has to end be "0" or "5".

12. I can burp like a guy.

11. I love Sports talk radio - The Ticket 1310AM from Dallas.

10. I love onion rings but ask for no onions on my burger.

9. I worry that I am not raising Iz right...almost on a daily basis.

8. I'm afraid I won't love my next kid (God willing I have another ) as much as I love Iz.

7. I cringe, mute the TV, and close my eyes if there's an uncomfortable part on where someone is making an @$ out of themselves.

6. I cook every day - sometimes 3 meals a day. We only go out to eat one time on the weekend to save money.

5. I love "S.W.V." - the girl R&B group from the 90s.

4. I yell on accident. I don't realize how loud I am talking sometimes.

3. I love seeing my messy house - when I see toys and Iz's shoes on the floor - because I am so thankful for her.

2. I think I'm a good friend.

1. I believe God's trials are part of His blessings.

2 comments:

Natasha Swan said...

Hello, I started my blog yesterday and i was looking at other blogs and i was really pleased to find a christian lady like you, your blog is really good, I send you many blessings from England Sister. xxx

etphonehome21 said...

Loved learning more about you. The only thing that REALLY surprises me is you weigh yourself every day. REALLY?!?!? You need to see how skinny you are?

What a blessing!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker